Fly Agaric; A Compendium of History, Pharmacology, Mythology, and Exploration.
The Amanita Muscaria Bible!
- How to recognize and identify over a dozen types of psychoactive Amanita species, subspecies, and varieties occurring in North America, and how to distinguish them from look-alikes.
- What psychoactive and other active compounds are found in psychoactive Amanitas, and how they affect the mind and body.
- The differences between the effects and experiences produced by psychoactive Amanitas and psychedelic Psilocybe mushrooms.
- How the Fly Agaric can be detoxified and safely prepared for the dinner table.
- The history of medicinal and homeopathic use of the Fly Agaric.
- How the Fly Agaric can be used topically and internally to treat conditions such as pain, inflammation, insomnia and anxiety.
- Theories regarding the historical and religious use of psychoactive Amanitas around the world based on archaeological, folkloric, and other evidences.